VP, Pricing & Deal Advisory
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to grow! We are actively seeking a VP of Pricing & Deal Advisory to join our team in Deer Park. Reporting to the CFO of the Investor Communications Business, you will drive strategic pricing initiatives and strategic account/client planning for our largest business segment. In this role you will be responsible for building a pricing center of excellence which provides both governance and deal execution for new and existing business. You will recruit, develop and retain a high performance team to meet the goals and objectives of this critical role!
You and your team will have accountability for three key areas: Governance, Strategic Pricing/Deal Advisory and Review. When you are successful this function will lead to greater revenue, client retention and profitability! In order to accomplish this you will:
- Work closely with key partners including BU presidents through product management, to drive the development and the implementation of the "Pricing Governance" framework necessary to support the business objective of improving pricing.
- Own Investor Communications (ICS) pricing tools and data repository for the business and ensure required data flows are in place
- Define and establish the strategic framework for client negotiations while partnering with the sales organization to improve procedures and processes to accelerate proposal response times
- Lead and direct the formulation of the pricing strategy and take necessary pricing actions to improve profitability
- Monitor client pre/post-implementation activity relative to contractual obligations and find opportunities to improve financial performance over the client life cycle
- Revise and improve pricing strategies and models in response to changing business conditions, and changes in the competitive landscape
- Provide strategic mentorship to support defining pricing approach of new products based on the appropriate methodology (cost+, competitive benchmarking, value-based pricing).
- Develop and deploy performance indicators or observable success factors that can be used as a means to evaluate the success of the group (not just profitability)
- Collaborate with sales leaders on complex deals and client transactions, including developing strategies for client renewals as well as the long-term account product strategy
- Assist with pricing negotiations of client's proposals and counteroffers considering the financial impact of pricing approach and view of overall history as well as client profitability
The ideal candidate will have proven strong financial acumen, be comfortable working with the senior leadership team, possess the ability to influence positive organizational change and assist in building a brand as a strong collaborator across the organization.
- Minimum of 10+ years of financial experience, including FP&A, deal evaluations and pricing. Leadership roles within financial services including varied product types and knowledge of market influences a plus
- Preferably 5+ years of specific pricing experience
- An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) preferred
- Validated analytical skills with a hands-on and detail-oriented nature, able to accomplish deep-dive analysis both individually and through the FP&A team
- Collaborative and proactive individual with a track record of approaching management with original and creative views on how to improve the business decision-making using data driven analysis
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills with the innate ability to lead/influence to get results and process improvement
- High degree of integrity and accountability in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to continually changing organizational structures and needs
Previous experience in establishing a pricing department a plus.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top