VP, Practice Lead
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a VP, Practice Lead to work in our Jersey City, NJ office (moving to Newark, NJ in Oct 2017). This position will sit in the Professional Services group under the Global Technology Operations (GTO) business. As the VP, Practice Lead you will lead a distinct service and business line that is passionate about a key competency and market segment with direct revenue and profit targets. You will be responsible for developing go-to market strategies and staff development, generating new business, and delivering on new projects. You will work directly in front of Clients to design and price proposals for success. You will also be accountable for establishing and disseminating thought leadership both from their personal brand as well as for Broadridge. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic and creative team? See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
- You will direct professional services and consulting program in the areas of P&L, business operations, strategy, and organizational performance.
- Develop consulting business and provide expertise in areas such as strategic development, organizational change, and process improvement and effectiveness.
- You will handle contracts, project time lines, and deliverables and ensure quality for work performed. May recruit and train consultants.
- Oversee consulting projects that involve strategy development, organization restructuring, and management of the business to improve efficiencies.
- You will work with senior management of companies to resolve long term goals by analyzing the client's business and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Participate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations effective achievement of objectives.
- You will handle the development and implementation of detailed IT solutions for clients using company products, outsourced solutions or proprietary tools/techniques.
- Responsible for defining the client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs, as well as leading the implementation of the complete project solution. Perform in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity.
- Advise clients on strategic projects such as strategy development, groundbreaking change, organization restructuring and improving the effectiveness of specific functions (e.g., supply chain management, production, risk management) based on a deep understanding of client businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets.
- Help client organizations to successfully navigate through critical businesses changes and address complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 15 years of financial services experience including three as a practitioner in service, sales and delivery
- At least 10 years of experience managing and developing talent
- Prior experience as a project manager and/or business analyst with a focus in risk, compliance, SEC lending, collateral, and/or liquidity
- Deep industry experience around a core set of functions, products or industries
- Developed industry contacts across a broad base of firms
- Agile thinker able to provide solutions and responses in stressful situations
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable challenging senior management
- Strong leadership and social skills
- High work product capacity and ability to work under tight deadlines
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top