VP of Client On-Boarding Engagements
Broadridge is continuing to grow globally and sell multiple solutions and products to our clients. As many banks are trending to outsource their back office technology and operations this has been a great opportunity where Broadridge is uniquely positioned. As the VP of Client-Onboarding Engagements, you will lead and manage the complete client conversion process. This is an exciting role with strong professional upside. We are an attractive company positioned at a positive inflection point, there is significant opportunity for you to make a difference and Broadridge anticipates the individual being hired will become a strong contributor within its senior leadership, with tangible opportunities for further advancement.
- You will be responsible for high-level relationships with clients.
- Establishes clear governance structure and program across BR and client
- You will manage overall client expectation
- You will engage with client senior sponsors and maintain relationship w/internal partners
- Provides direction to senior managers in various areas, groups and operations
- Work with pre-sales, sales and post-sales delivery to ensure solutions meet clients' needs
- Responsible for program issues and resolve cross-program issues; remove barriers to achieving timelines
- Control scope and ensure discipline in change management process
- Authorize and review integrated program level timelines, budgets, and designs
- You will work to grow client relationship by identifying new business opportunities
- Can properly engage and coordinate internal delivery partners
- Creates formal networks with key decision makes and serves as external spokesperson for the organization
- You will be responsible for client solution onboarding
- Program resource assignment and management
- Lead client expectations and direction.
- Skilled at negotiation and conflict resolution
- Can partner with and encourage partnerships amongst different internal business and technology silos.
- Define and standardize processes/practices for excellent execution
- Can deliver clear, timely and relevant communication to executive management and teams
- 10+ years of Client Engagement experience
- Diversified Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivatives knowledge
- Deep understanding of financial products and product workflows
- Experience developing or implementing technology in the financial services industry
- Depth of knowledge / specialty in one financial product area
- Experience in TQM, 6-sigma, or other process discipline training
- Familiar with technology delivery processes (SDLC)
- B.S degree
- Proficient with at least one of the below:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Enterprise Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Data Analysis
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top