VP, Client Engagement
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a VP, Client Engagement to work in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of 10+ professionals across four global locations that supports, establishes and develops client relationships. Some of your responsibilities will include: client service improvement plans, monthly and quarterly governance meetings, contractual dedication and regulatory tracking, system access monitoring, SLA tracking, change control, metric reporting, and client visits and events. In addition, you will lead a transformation of client metrics and reporting including bench-marking, best practices and industry measurements.
- Coordinate BCP test events, and lead BCP responses and client communication for 30+ clients
- Lead and craft collateral for monthly Business Governance Committee meetings and quarterly Executive Governance Committee meetings
- Ensure contractual dedications are met
- Ensure that system and facility access is controlled and documented, and that appropriate controls are in place
- Handle issues related to internal and external partners
- Craft, maintain, and adhere to all client related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
- Prioritize deliverables and delegate responsibilities when necessary
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, with senior management and with clients
- Lead the change control process across the organization
- Establish effective working relationships across Broadridge Sales, Account Management and Product departments
- Utilize metrics to drive client assessments and identify revenue opportunities
- Cultivate and retain talent through development opportunities and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel internationally
- 5+ years of experience in a client development or metrics/reporting
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- Experience working in a brokerage operations organization
- Ability to work in an energizing environment
- Ability to lead teams in different locations
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Series 7 or 99 a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top