VP, Account Management
The VP Account Management (GTO) will be responsible for leading a team of Account Managers working with regional retail and institutional buy-side and sell-side firms or corporations. This individual will ensure that the team is meeting or exceeding account and sales targets, retaining 100% of the client base and developing account plans based on a cross-Broadridge understanding of the client. S/he will coaches team members on account relationship strategies as well as individual performance.
The individual in this role must have strong leadership and influencing skills. S/he will partner closely with and look to influence business leaders and key decision makers both internal and with our clients organizations. Negotiation & communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paces environment are critical to this individual’s success.
- Lead all aspects of client life cycle — needs assessment, solutions, negotiations, retention/resigns and client experience/satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring account management plans and strategies are continuously monitors and adjusted based on the needs of our clients, changes in the market place, or internal dynamics.
- Responsible for client retention and advising and coaching team as it relates to retention concerns.
- Sales of value added products into key clients and other prospects as assigned.
- Understand client’s strategic objectives and how Broadridge can partner on initiatives.
- Maintains constant awareness of current and planned development of products. Remains current on industry issues.
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process.
- Provide strategic input into product development to create and enhance product offering.
- Coach less experienced colleagues in ways to improve their consultative sales skills within the operations groups of broker/dealer clients.
- Collaborate & advise GTO Leadership as it relates to client relationship planning, execution and client issues.
- Continuously develop C-suite client relationships to drive deeper client relationships.
- Collaborate with Sales, Conversions, Service Delivery and Product Management in support of the client relationship and management of new sales opportunities and contract renewals.
- Responsible for hiring/retaining talent, career development/training and succession planning across client management and conversions
- Lead, oversee, and make recommendations on all Contract Negotiations.
- 10+ years related sales or account management experience with at least 5 in the financial services industry
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of sales results and growth.
- Ability to establish good personal and working relationship with clients.
- Extensive knowledge of financial industry.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel to client sites of 30% or more
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 7,400 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology and Operations
The GTO Division is a global leader in providing mission critical technology and business operations solutions for global Investment Banks, Broker-dealers, Wealth Managers and Investment Managers. Some of the key highlights that describe the GTO global scale and market leadership are as follows:
- We are a global market solution — clearing and settling trades in over 70 countries.
- We process over $5 trillion dollars in equity and fixed income trades daily.
- We support US equities processing for 6 of the top-10 largest global investment banks.
- In Canada, 4 of the top-6 banks use our solution and we process 60% of the transactions on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- We serve 16 of the 22 US Primary Dealers processing 60% of U.S. fixed income volume.
- In the North American retail/wealth market, we support many significant firms, including 5 of the top-10 US online brokers.
- On the Buy-Side, we offer solutions to 16 Hedge Fund Administrators and 250 hedge funds, including 14 of the largest 100 Hedge Fund Complexes.
- We maintained a 98% client revenue retention rate over the last four years.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No Agency Solicitation Please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top