Vice President of Conversions
Responsibilities include the oversight and delivery of GTO related Conversion projects, including planning, resourcing, budgeting and managing all activities associated with the flawless execution of Broadridge services to clients. Interface and collaborate with all internal functional groups of the conversion lifecycle, including sales, development, production support and account management. Is an advocate for continual process and resource improvement for the Conversions team, as well as contributing to expanded/accelerated revenue for GTO overall.
- Senior leader responsible for multiple conversion and value-added projects as designated by Conversions leader.
- Works with Sales on conversion planning and analysis activities to provide project timelines, risks and opportunities, costs, and resourcing estimates for pricing of potential new contracts.
- Resources, leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of high performing conversion professionals to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Manages through the conversion lifecycle, ensuring process adherence and the use of established Broadridge templates and tools for Conversions projects.
- Interfaces with client’s senior management to manage client expectations, plan project deliverables and client resourcing, report on status, escalate and resolve issues that may delay the project, and ensure a smooth transition from conversion to post live-day support.
- Partners with Project Management team to agree distribution of responsibilities and achieve successful delivery of Conversion projects, including detailed project plans, project tracking processes, and status reporting mechanisms.
- Interfaces with key stakeholders to ensure timely execution and delivery of data and deliverables to clients, vendors, and Street utilities.
- Responsible for the timely escalation of all Production and System issues to Broadridge Executive management and key stakeholders, particularly if there may be delays to the conversion timeline.
- Contributes to the achievement of the department’s short and long-term financial goals.
- Makes recommendations for, and champions, departmental process improvements. Contributes to the development and execution of strategies for conversions that align with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Leads monthly, quarterly, and annual year-end close activities adhering to all deadlines and processes.
- Looks for opportunities to expand the Broadridge franchise by creating additional sales or revenue through client interactions. Trains staff to do same.
- Ensures adherence for all Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Program documentation and functions,
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE STRONG FIXED INCOME EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
- 10+ years Brokerage Industry experience with ~5 years managerial / leadership experienc
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of brokerage industry and understanding of the financial products and services as well as technical expertise on a variety of products and services.
- Must have the ability to handle large complex projects in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle, software development lifecycle, and business analysis/requirements writing
- BS Degree- advanced degree a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Large systems conversions/implementations; client-facing responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top