Vice President, Business Marketing - ICS/Wealth
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally.
Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 8th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 7,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
The Business Marketing Senior Director plays an important role in the Marketing organization at Broadridge by contributing to the growth and success of the company’s largest business unit, Investor Communication Services (ICS). As Broadridge shifts to a segment marketing structure, this role will be aligned with and support efforts for the retail wealth segment.
This function is an important strategic partner to the business unit and works closely with the shared Marketing functions, including Brand, Digital, Marketing Communications and Corporate Communications, to deliver best-in-class marketing programs.
The individual will report to the VP of ICS BBDI Marketing. S/he will work closely with the ICS team and across the other business units to understand segment opportunities and challenges, and develop strong, results- and content-driven marketing and sales enablement strategies that deliver profitable business growth. S/he will partner with their leader on key marketing initiatives and also work independently to lead initiatives.
Responsibilities of the this role include developing strong value propositions, driving product marketing initiatives across a broad range of marketing channels – including digital, social, search, events, PR – and creating impactful sales enablement tools (collateral, videos, communications and other). The Senior Director will work with the team to evaluate marketing investment opportunities and recommend budgets to deliver best-in-class marketing and demonstrate return on investment.
The Senior Director of Marketing will have extensive B-to-B product marketing experience, preferably in the retail wealth segment of financial services and/or technology industry. The Senior Director will have experience in developing marketing strategies and experience building marketing programs and sales tools that deliver measurable results. S/he needs to be able to thrive in a changing environment.
Develop and execute Marketing plans to support business and segment priorities.
- Understand business strategy, target audience, competitive environment and product capabilities.
- Create Marketing strategy aligned with business goals.
- Develop compelling, differentiating value proposition/positioning.
- Create integrated marketing plans to communicate through relevant channels.
- Support new products, new channels.
- Manage Marketing budget.
Develop sales enablement strategy and tools to support marketing campaigns and the sales process.
- Partner with Sales to understand their needs and priorities
- Developed communications that articulate the value proposition
- Create collateral, videos and other tools that clearly explain solution features and benefits
- Inform Sales of new campaigns and provide relevant tools for follow up
- Provide messaging and content support for local industry events
- Determine topics for thought leadership /content marketing, create content and distribution strategy
Business case, ROI, market insights & intelligence.
- Develop the business case and evaluate ROI for all marketing campaigns
- Manage market research and analytics
Work in partnership with shared Marketing functions to support the business needs and deliver strong marketing programs.
- Marketing professional with 8 -10 years of experience.
- Experience in business to business (B to B) product marketing and roles in financial services and/or technology industries. Strong understanding of the retail wealth segment is a plus.
- Experience developing marketing strategies, programs and sales tools that deliver strong business results.
- Critical thinking/analysis skills; ability to evaluate business challenges and develop solutions to deliver profitable business growth.
- Ability to think strategically and also “roll up your sleeves” to do the work, as needed.
- Adaptable and able to work in a changing environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with executives and a variety of audiences.
- Ability to give concise, compelling verbal presentations to senior decision-makers, and to respond quickly and thoughtfully to challenges and pushback in a meeting situation.
- Strong interpersonal and partnership skills to influence key stakeholders and build support across the organization.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Knowledge and awareness of the industries and businesses in which Broadridge operates.
“Broadridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
No agency solicitation please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top