Vice President - Advisor Marketing Solution Sales (JR1014937)
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit https://www.broadridge.com/.
Manage The Team
- Manage multiple account directors and managers who are responsible for our enterprise client relationships. Coach, motivate and lead team members and organizations to their optimum performance.
- Shape and continually raise the quality of the Advisor-facing support and consultation teams who consult at high volumes 1:1 to our base of Financial Advisor and Insurance agent customers
- Oversee the approach to and creation of deliverables to ensure the highest quality of work
- Provide strong leadership to the team to ensure we provide the best client service to our clients
- Meet and exceed organic growth goals and, as such identify and secure organic growth opportunities from existing client partners, and guide the team to do the same
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Ensure that every member of the Client Success team has a deep understanding of our technology and agency capabilities and can effectively represent them and consultatively guide clients on the best uses of them
- Actively pursue and lead new business pitches by developing and executing account growth plans with current relationships
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities and growth
- Ensure that every member of the Client Success team is deeply curious and always learning more about our client’s business challenges and the industry at large
- Be an internal champion for the needs of enterprise clients and the needs of our end customer, the Financial Advisor, while effectively balancing those needs with the business realities and finite resource pool
- Shape and drive a culture of integrity, accountability and excellence, characterized as highly collaborative, execution-focused
- Identify skills gaps among each member of the team and address through mentoring, modeling, and other professional development opportunities
- Step in where needed to support the team and take an active client leadership role when necessary
Managing Client Success Operations
- You will partner closely with our Operations leadership to streamline operations and ensure we have the team and tools necessary to provide the best customer experience possible and create the most outstanding client-facing deliverables
- You will ensure proper dedication of resources in order to effectively support client needs and maintain a proper work-life balance for the team, including forecasting hours required for each client project and the hours for each team member
- You will evaluate existing workflow and develop new processes and best practices; and ensure adoption of new systems and play a major role in change management.
- You will work internally to ensure clear roles and responsibilities on the team for each project, as well as educate internal teams to help guide use in new tools and approaches
- Develop and manage the delivery of regular Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to ensure mutually agreed upon business objectives are being achieved, customer is clear on the value being delivered and a clear path of growth is established for the partnership
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top