Trust Operations Associate
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Trust Operations Associate in our Denver, CO office. In this position you will process manual and automated requests from MSCS and Third Party Administrators (TPA), and respond to customer calls providing elite customer service. You will review and process TPA files and requests. You will handle, balance and release daily settlements. You will answer customer inquiries received via 800-phone line and email. You will maintain customer files and records. You will report to the Trust Operations Supervisor and/or the Manager of Operations.
- Assist with File Processing, manual distributions, stop/reissues and 1099r corrections
- Process billing charges for safekeeping/custodial work processed on a daily/monthly basis
- You will research inquiries from customers/clients to resolve any problems and ensure customer happiness
- Perform other related duties
- High School education or equivalent; advanced business/technical school or college training preferred
- 1+ years of trust operations experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of trust business and its particular accounting and tax reporting requirements
- Fundamental understanding of IRAs, retirement plans, benefit payments and distribution processing
- Some securities processing (SEC, NSCC, and ACH) experience preferred
- Extensive use of PC and software applications
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (trust systems, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top