Trading Operations Support Specialist (2nd shift 3pm -11pm) (JR1012943) - Contract
- Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for a Trading Operations Support Specialist in our Phoenix, AZ office. In this role you will be a member of our Matrix Operations Trading Team.
This is a temporary, contract role that will be long term.It will be from 3p, - 11pm a second shift role.
You will assist our team in several ways:
- Review and process TPA files and requests.
- Process, balance and release daily trade files.
- Answer customer inquiries received via phone correspondence and e-mails.
- Process manual received trades Maintain customer files and records.
- Research inquiries from customers/clients to resolve any problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Requires a High School education or equivalent with advanced business/technical school or college training preferred, and/or a minimum of one year applicable experience.
- Extensive use of PC and software applications is required.
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (Trust systems, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of trust business.
- Fundamental understanding of retirement plans.
- Some securities processing (SEC, NSCC, and ACH) preferred, but not required.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top