Technology Onboarding Manager
You will have the opportunity to be part of Broadridge's Global Technology Operations Division. You will work with our client on a multi-year engagement. This will include multiple conversions to Broadridge platforms.
- You will host/lead design meetings for all issues that run across multiple projects.
- Act as cross/project liaison on intra-project design meetings
- Coordinate across product, architecture, development, and business teams to create designs and documentation
- You will influence teams on process to ensure that unified solutions can be implemented
- You should have 5+ years (10 years preferred) with leadership roles in software development
- Manager should have working knowledge of core Broadridge processing engines (BPS/Impact/Gloss) and familiar with the ancillary products.
- You should be innovative and forward thinking about how to use Broadridge products to solve for client problem areas.
- Broadridge specific experience is desirable
- Financial Services experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Some travel required
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top