Technology Leader Block Chain
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. We employ approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Innovation is nothing new at Broadridge and now we, are looking at how to move many of our offerings to an Immutable Ledger technology like Blockchain. In the role role of Senior Director you will be able to pilot many of these initiatives and to build out a consistent and scalable implementation for Broadridge going forward.
You will work to develop these prototypes, pilots, and production applications using the correct balance of Blockchain offerings in the marketplace.
- Design and implement solutions that use either ‘permissioned’ or ‘public’ chains for our client base
- Rapidly develop enterprise software applications and platforms using Blockchain technologies
- Provide technical mentoring and direction on using Blockchain technologies
- Work across peer groups to develop Blockchain solutions for the business
Education and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience developing horizontally scalable solutions
- Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger, R3, Ethereum, Ripple, PeerNova etc.
- Experience working with cryptographic protocols
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Java, .Net
- Experience using Camel a positive
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) a must
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies
- Mentoring experience a positive
- Familiarity using Blockchain solutions like Hyperledger or Ethereum.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top