Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery - Fixed Term Contract (JR1013352)
- London, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- You will participate with other senior members of staff to architect solutions in both our self-hosted data centers and our vendor hosted data centers.
- Perform support functions, where needed, to ensure the necessary services are provided and availability of the system is maintained in our 7x24 financial environment.
- Directly interact with business unit executives and project management teams to communicate operational status, key project status, and business value of services produced.
- Act as an escalation point for tier1 and tier2 monitoring and operations teams. React to alerts within the environment and be able to resolve or advance them in a timely manner.
- Provide clear communication/escalation/follow up and closure to business impacting events involving multiple Broadridge teams and external partners.
- Work on break/fix hands on Windows, AIX, and Linux platforms as well as interaction with external parties for critical issue or hardware / software support tickets
- Implement and co-ordinate the creation and enforcement of technical service procedures, policies, and manuals, maintaining excellent verbal & written communication
- Provide off-shift on call work as required as well as performing off shift weekend changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent with over 5 years' experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- You have over 5 years' experience in Service delivery management related roles and/or functional leadership role for Systems Administration of AIX/Redhat Linux systems and Windows environment in a large-scale production environment
- Knowledgeable in Server administration features such as containers, Veritas Volume Manager, and Veritas Cluster Software
- Knowledgeable in Middleware Administration in Apache, Tomcat, and Websphere
- Working knowledge of Network Load balancing
- Knowledgeable in delivering highly scalable, highly resilient solutions
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualization products including but not limited to ESX, vSphere, and VMotion.
- Thorough knowledge of good server and system administration principles.
- Strong functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP, NFS and DNS.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, providing root cause analysis and remediation to mitigate future risk with appropriate Technical and Operational staff to resolve issues.
Container, Automation, and Cloud Knowledge a Plus
- Working experience on administer Container platform, and Docker Enterprise in particular with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes Orchestration.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience with installing, configuring, maintaining, and deploying Docker Enterprise 2.x+
- Knowledge of DevOPS tools set: Chef, Jenkin, GIT, Terraform also a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Datadog Monitoring
- Knowledge of Aqua Security
- Hands-on experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic experience on Docker container images, tagging and labels.
- Basic experience with some RDBMS, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Automation with BMC Bladelogic
Added Plus but not required
- Redhat Certified System Admin (RHCSA)
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top