Technical Sales Engineer
Broadridge is hiring a Technical Sales Engineer! Be part of our growing team working with our Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC) Cloud team using your AWS cloud, private and hybrid cloud experience. You will have a deep understanding of AWS and cloud infrastructure design, architecture, and technology and cloud topology. You will also have the appropriate level of network and security understanding to architect client-level solutions using SAFe methodologies. The BRCC Solution Architect provides an important link between BRCC Digital and the Digital Customer experience. Focus on crafting, designing and delivering BRCC Communication Cloud solutions that are enterprise quality, durable, scalable, operable, and reliable. Working with the Sales team you will bring creative solutions and strategies that map to Cloud platform solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort. This position requires travel to client sites 15-20% time.
- Design, develop and implement innovative solutions collaboratively with clients using SAFe methods to support sales activities delivering on exceptional customer digital experiences that achieve Brand goals.
- Supports the selling and upselling process by providing demos, technical solutions to client objectives and anticipating future client needs. Partner closely with Product Management by participating in product planning and sharing feedback from the selling process.
- Collaborate with various partners to understand requirements and viable technologies in order to determine evolving client needs.
- Become an expert in Broadridge's offerings to provide end to end digital solutions to current and potential client challenges.
- Participate in discovery, needs/requirements gathering and root cause analysis to ensure both technical and business needs are met.
- Deliver effective presentations and demo products to current and potential clients that reflects Broadridge's current and future capabilities.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment on the digital strategic vision, prioritization of new business initiatives, project updates and to resolve product issues
- Provide leadership on user story sequencing that leverages team productivity
- Remain up to date on cutting technology within the digital environment, including awareness of competitive solutions.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent academic and work experience.
- Validated knowledge of AWS architecture, PaaS and API services model, and solution designs within a digital and B2C environment
- Experience in successfully presenting and positioning offerings to new business prospects
- Experience conceptualizing and delivering on innovative solutions
- A minimum of 5 years of Solutions Architect experience with demonstrated consultative approach in developing relationships
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions -- be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions
- Ability to work with individuals at varying level of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top