Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a creative Technical Recruiter who will work closely with business leaders in all aspects of the recruiting process, partnering with them to develop innovative sourcing strategies that will help us build an innovative technology platform.
Beyond sourcing and hiring, we partner with managers and interviewers throughout the entire recruiting process.
What you will do
- Partner with technology managers and recruiters to drive the development of sourcing pipelines for high-impact technology roles
- Build your network and develop relationships with prospective candidates to build their interest in current or future opportunities with Broadridge
- Research competitors and industry trends to develop creative job ads to attract new talent and increase qualified applications
- Develop relationships with local technical meetups with a focus on sponsoring events and building brand awareness
- Minimum of three 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing recruiting environment; agency recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Experience recruiting software developers required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task autonomously, required
- Demonstrated recruiting experience, including sourcing, developing candidate relationships and interviewing, required
- Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top