Technical Business Analyst (JR1005990)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Conduct business and functional analysis to deliver specific products and to build a generic platform to support FundAssist’s family of products/services.
- Work closely with the business and clients to understand new requirements for BAU and new product/features.
- Clearly translate business requirements into technical specifications including user stories, process diagrams and interface wireframes to support accurate estimations, delivery timelines and development productivity.
- Liaise with the business in determining work priorities to make best usage of resources and effectively deliver business goals.
- Ensure changes are adequately documented both in technical and user documentation terms.
- Support and coordinate UAT activities with the business and external clients.
- Facilitate sprint reviews to demonstrate new features and functionality to business groups.
- Develop and maintain a set of performance metrics to monitor and track systems group progress.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations, prototype demonstrations, proof of concepts and development roadmaps to internal and client audiences.
- Support the requirements gathering, product / feature definitions and project management aspects of the process to ensure clear definitions of requests and changes are achieved.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as part of an agile team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in financial sector
- Qualified Product Owner or CSM would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communicator on both a business and technical level.
- Extensive experience working directly with internal business units and clients to establish, define and document requirements.
- Extensive experience in communicating requirements to developers and QA.
- Extensive experience presenting to business audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in spotting opportunities for and implementing process improvements
- Project management experience – tracking, risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the business and technical domain to ensure that the deliverables meet expectations.
- Good people management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience creating process flow diagrams and wireframes would be of benefit
- Experience with UI/UX would be of benefit
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
- Exposure to major asset management companies, wealth managers, administrators and law firms within the funds industry.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships within the global funds arena.
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of business, technology, financial, compliance and operational backgrounds enabling you to add value across the company.
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
- Strong focus on personal learning and development culture including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes- we recognise and reward new ideas.
- Be part of the fun - sports and social and charitable events organised throughout the year.
Back to top