- You will be a Tech Architect for the Agile team
- You will be leading the technical development team and technical architecture of Messaging and Service Platform for FTO.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct architectural reviews of the code and set technical direction for the team
- Responsible for on time delivery of business needs on the platform
- You will be responsible for implementing solutions using existing and new technologies as needed based on use cases.
- Will need to mentor and drive the Agile thought process and Agile methodologies into the team and the organization
- A liaison with the Architecture team, BISG team, and Management team to make sure all needs are met understood and adhered to
- Expertise in Camel, Groovy, threading, messaging and data structures
- You should have extensive experience working with Agile processes with experience in Scrum, CRUM, TDD, Jenkins
- Experience in Architecture and design of Integration platforms is a requirement
- You should possess exposure to GUI development and SQL
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Experience with some or many of EMS/ESB and service platforms, Mulesoft, Tibco, AMQ/MQ, Kafka etc would be needed.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top