Technical Analyst for Securities Clearing and Settlement
- Hong Kong
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Provide business and technical support to clients
- Trouble shoot issues raised by clients and provide RCA and solutions
- Support pre-sales activities
- Implement Broadridge solutions for the clients
- Conduct application training
- Work with offshore development teams and ensure deliveries meet the requirements
- Produce technical specifications including test plans
- Job location: Hong Kong
- Possess a recognized degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem assessment skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in securities clearing and settlement
- Chinese and English speaking
- 2 to 3 years working experiences
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top