Tech, Data Center I
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for a Data Center Technician to join our team located in our El Dorado Hills office. As a member of our Technical Support group, you will provide frontline technical assistance for inquires related to all supported software, hardware and network connectivity issues.
- You will receive and respond to all calls as they arise.
- You will record, solve problems and raise any issues that may occur.
- With proficiency, install, repair and perform preventative maintenance of PC's, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- Monitor systems and perform systems maintenance.
- You have the ability to work the night shift (6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. Wednesday-Saturday with every other Saturday off)
- A High School Diploma with 1-2 year's IT expertise is required.
- You possess 1-2 year's working knowledge with Unix, ideally.
- Past experience in an incident management role is preferred along with any knowledge working with Remedy.
- You recognize and solve issues with daily procedures.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You maintain strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) is desired.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top