Tech, Data Center I
Broadridge is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Center Technician (2nd shift) to join our Technology Solution and Services team in our Deer Park, Long Island office. In this important role, you will be an integral part of the Broadridge Command Center team actively monitoring multiple network, application, hardware, web connectivity monitoring tools.
- You will perform alerts, problem investigation and resolution.
- You will raise unresolvable issues to proper support teams.
- Execute the incident management process by opening bridge calls to address production problems, creation of incident tickets using ITSM.
- With the use of MIR3 paging tool, you will execute daily and weekly server maintenance (cluster and non-cluster server recycles), provide operational support for quarterly internal and client disaster recovery tests.
- You will monitor and resolve system alerts received from enterprise monitoring tools.
- You will record and track all incidents.
- You will take responsibility for tracking, reporting, and recovery of data feed processes and make recommendations to management regarding enhancements related to monitoring and data feed processes.
- Work closely with the Edgewood Broadridge Command Center in supporting client data feed interfaces and application system alerting issues.
- You will prepare status reports for daily meetings.
- Communicate with clients in order to ensure receipt of data files.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree is desired.
- We seek strong analytical skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborate effectively, independently or as part of a team.
- We seek the ability to provide technical interface among peers.
- You possess good communication skills.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top