Tax Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator at Broadridge, you will coordinate across the Tax Services department and across all appropriate partners to ensure the project tasks are executed successfully. We provide tax-related services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
In this role, you will be driving continuous operational and service improvement through process re-engineering, identifying client needs and translating these into business requirements. You will also be managing client relationships in Journal Square, NJ and Deer Park, NY, including client on-boarding projects and the supporting processes.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships throughout the tax year, coordinating all communications and client-specific projects
- Identifying client process improvement opportunities on a transactional or reporting basis by getting to know their operating protocols and managing deep dive discussions
- Lead the prioritization, tracking and testing of all client projects
- Coordinate end to end process flows
- Handle the collection and reporting of relationship metrics
- Coordinate scheduling, execution and reviews of tax season activities
- Coordinate partner concern of Sovos issue through the Sovos relationship manager
- Lead the resolution of complex inquiries not supported by Operations
- Conduct client training on applicable systems and processes
- Assist the team in developing the client communication plan
- Assist the team in establishing standard methodologies for the overall service structure
- Bachelor's degree in business or IT related field, with at least 2-3 + years of work experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in project management, project analysis, SDLC and the ability to learn technical subject matter.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Exchange, etc...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (including Presentations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with external client-facing experience.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able to take directions and manager multiple projects within the PMO.
- Ability to organize efforts independently and make timely and effective decisions based on business needs.
- Demonstrated experience with partners from across the organization collaboratively and constructively
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $6 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. "
"Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Back to top