Tax Operations Analyst
Broadridge Tax Solutions is growing! We need a successful Operations Analyst who will play a meaningful role towards mitigating operational, financial, and regulatory risk for both Broadridge and our Clients and afford our Clients excellent service and a great experience. You will be responsible for the deliverables associated with all aspects of responding to and handling client inquiries, thus avoiding any reactive negative inquiries by Clients and their customers. You'll work independently to respond to all client inquiries daily including the most complex and escalated issues.
- You will handle all phases of year-end reporting including 1099 and 1042s processing
- Facilitate Monthly Trial Runs for output review by client.
- Perform research into client inquires to ensure proper processing
- You will utilize your knowledge of regulatory requirements related to 1042 reporting, and have knowledge of Cost Basis, FATCA IRS reporting requirements.
- Assist in ensuring proper product delivery, and proper resolution of high exposure items
- Challenging all processes, procedures and practices
- Helping to improve the productivity of the unit
- Develop department culture passionate about client service excellence
- Assist in the development and production of daily/monthly management reporting
- Identify and resolving workflow issues
- Juggle several projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints
- Assist management in the implementation of and adherence to policies, procedures and controls
- Establish relationships at all levels both within and outside the organization
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree -- Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a brokerage/bank tax department producing 1099s/1042s, Information Reporting and Withholding Tax Preferred
- Experience working in the corporate actions department of a brokerage/bank preferred
- Good product knowledge i.e. equity, options, etc. preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Some MS Access knowledge
- Strong organizational, communication and collaborative skills in diverse work groups
- Project management skills
- Thrive under pressure, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to see the "big picture" and how reporting affects end clients
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, and flexible in changing functions
- Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to drive execution and collaborate with peers
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top