Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Supervisor of Production to work at our Secaucus, NJ office. In this position you will look after all facets of production, including machine insertion, manual insertion and our offline metering machines. You will develop and implement strategies to improve PEQ (Productivity, Efficiency and Quality) as well as lead talent development of all associates. You will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate staff levels are maintained, all associates are properly trained to perform their functions and that all SLAs are met efficiently.
- Lead the Client Mail (Insertion/Manual) teams in Secaucus to exceed Broadridge’s client expectations and SLAs
- Improve PEQ by working with all internal clients and external vendors; this includes but is not limited to Account Management, Quality Control, Print, Randstad, TMG, Logistics and Technical Support
- Ensure all equipment problems are addressed with the appropriate vendor (i.e. Gunther, Pitney Bowes, and Tech Support)
- Ensure downtime is documented correctly for each instance
- Monitor and address all inventory concerns with Account Management and Procurement as needed
- Ensure all testing is completed effectively with accurate documentation
- Design and implement daily production reports that monitor productivity, quality, unit costs and backlogs
- Provide technical assistance to operators with respect to resolving file problems, troubleshooting issues on the inserters, DFWorks, etc.
- Recommend and implement cost containment initiatives to reduce expenses where possible
- Responsible for improving Client Mail equipment utilization by keeping machines running and prioritizing work appropriately
- Ensure that multiple backups are available to support each function with Client Mail Insertion and Manual Distribution
- Work with third-party agencies to recruit temporary workers as needed, develop staff schedules, cross-train and evaluate staff performance
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team in an energized environment, as well as 1-2 years of relevant print/mail, production or manufacturing experience
- Solid knowledge of all Client Mail equipment and USPS regulations
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and ability to work effectively with all partners to resolve problems
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication with staff and management at multiple levels
- Solid organizational skills, effective multi-tasking, lead multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented when reviewing jobs before and after they are inserted to confirm quality standards are met
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- This position is the overnight shift and requires work Tuesday-Saturday from 12 am-8 am
- Flexible to work various shifts and overtime, including weekends & holidays, as needed
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge’s flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency.
Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients’ communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top