Support Analyst (JR1003355)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a technical applications support analyst to provide advanced troubleshooting for our suite of products. Your critical thinking, superb communication and strong analytical skills will be you a successful candidate for this position! If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional support to internal customers experiencing problems and making requests.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve customer issues with urgency and figure out a resolution of the problem.
- Utilize various software tools, techniques, and processes to investigate and resolve problems.
- Clearly and completely document processes and problem resolutions.
- Contribute to and maintain the company knowledge base and code repositories with important information and software fixes (scripts, recommendations, and so on).
- Work to maintain a current working knowledge of the software products.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, equivalent background or confirmed experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in: Oracle and ANSI SQL, and Java or .NET.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of clients and fellow employees.
- Previous experience in providing software support and troubleshooting desirable
- Fluency in English.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment, dealing with several problems and/or assignments concurrently (multi-tasking).
- Ability to demonstrate tact and sensitivity in customer communications projecting a positive image
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to function effectively in a self-directed environment and interact well with other teams(software development, sales and relationship management, internal users)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with change, demonstrating an ability to learn and adopt new technology.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with good attention to detail
- Detail oriented with attention to processes and procedures #LI-GZ1
Please apply now by submitting a CV and cover letter, detailing your motivations, salary expectations, notice period and your right to work in Poland.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
Kimberly R.Associate Account Manager
Kimberly works with her clients to figure out what their day-to-day challenges are, what their five-year company vision is, and how Broadridge can help them reach their goals.
Back to top