Supervisor - Quality Audit
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain world class talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and talented people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you a self-starter who's looking for a chance to put your leadership skills to work and be able to take pride in the value you add to an organization? If yes, this is your chance to work with a company that has been continuously recognized as one of the top large employers to work for in New York.
We're seeking a Supervisor - Quality Audit for our Deer Park facility. This is a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization. Our Quality Audit department is widely recognized and relied upon by our organization for the value it adds to the success of Broadridge. Quality Audit is responsible for quality reviews of both print and digital distributions for our proxy business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn more about our proxy business, how to be an effective project manager, and will be exposed to a multitude of areas within Broadridge.
You'll supervise the day-to-day operations of the Electronic and Print Control department, ensuring all department's tasks are completed accurately and timely. You will work closely with area management to create vision and ensure that goals set for the department are being met and exceeded.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all the core info provided by the client services teams and print teams is accurate (on proxy cards & ballots) based on what's been supplied to us by the customer.
- Validating electronic and print documents for Transfer Agent and Proxy products prior to print and mail.
- Mastering all department processes to be the mentor for fellow associates; providing usable guidance to team members with questions.
- Making sure appropriate staff levels are maintained, that all associates are properly trained to perform their functions, and helping to attract and retain quality staff.
- Supporting the Director of Quality Audit with various initiatives.
We are seeking an individual with these skill sets which are necessary to be successful in this role...
- You have demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse group environment with various personality types to get the work done. You relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You possess strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment while maintaining composure.
- You're proficient with MS Office applications (including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- You have strong oral and written communication with the skill to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- You possess a thorough attention to details, proofreading abilities, and excellent follow up skills.
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of hands on experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Audit.
- Exposure to proxy or financial operations business.
- Knowledge of proxy rules, regulations and processing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & InfoPath.
We need you to be able to consistently work a 1st shift position Monday -- Friday. We work hard and at times we'll need your leadership off-shift so you'll need to be flexible if required especially during peak periods such as tax/proxy season (January -- May) which may include weekends and holidays.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top