Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Supervisor of Production to work at our Secaucus, NJ office.
As The Supervisor of Production Operations you will be responsible for all facets of production, including machine insertion, manual insertion and our offline metering machines. This includes developing and implementing strategies to improve PEQ (Productivity, Efficiency and Quality) along with overall talent development of all associates. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that appropriate staff levels are maintained and all associates are properly trained to perform their functions; ensuring that all SLAs are met in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage the Client Mail (Insertion/Manual) teams in Secaucus, ensuring that all work produced meets or exceeds Broadridge's client expectations and is completed within our SLAs.
- Maximize productivity, efficiency and quality by working with all internal clients and external vendors. This will include but is not limited to Account Management, Quality Control, Print, Randstad, TMG, Logistics and - Technical Support.
- Ensure that all equipment problems are addressed with the appropriate vendor (e.g., Gunther, Pitney Bowes, & Tech Support) on a timely basis. Ensure that downtime is documented correctly for each instance of downtime. Attending monthly meetings with Gunther and Pitney, addressing ongoing issues.
- Coordinate with all departments, ensuring that all materials are printed and shipped in accordance with our client commitments/deadlines.
- Work with management to review expected volumes and identify appropriate staffing levels. Assist manager in communicating staffing requests to temp agencies to ensure night shift temp requirements are met. Work with management to develop staff schedules to meet department and business commitments.
- Responsible for ensuring that all testing is completed in a timely manner with accurate documentation. - Working with all parties to ensure that all new products, hardware and software are thoroughly testing prior to approval, and that the implementation process is completed to department standards.
- Design and implement daily production reports that monitor productivity, quality, unit costs, and backlogs. - - Ensuring that the reports are prepared in a timely manner and that the data is accurate and used to improve overall PEQ.
- Cross-train staff to ensure that multiple backups are available to support each function on the night shift. - Assist management in documenting operator procedures and ensure that staff is appropriately trained to perform their required functions. Identify key staff/top performers and implement plans to help them reach their full potential through various training and work assignments.
- Notify Senior Management of any potential issues as they relate to staffing, workflow, scheduling or reconciliation.
- Provide technical assistance to operators with respect to resolving file problems, trouble shooting issues on the inserters, and DFWorks, etc.
- Prepare and deliver periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively deal with personnel related issues and ensure that assigned staff is effectively managed.
- Monitors and addresses all inventory concerns with Account Management and Procurement as needed.
- Effectively motivate staff to create a highly engaged workforce. Communicate and continually reinforce - Broadridge Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the Service Profit Chain with assigned staff.
- Ensure that operators follow departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely basis. - Recommend and implement cost containment initiatives to reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- During Month Ends and as the business requires, must be available to work extended hours to meet SLA's for the different clients serviced and perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maximizing Client Mail equipment utilization by ensuring that all machines are kept running and work is prioritized appropriately.
- Must monitor Client Mail staff to ensure that all associates are being held accountable for overall performance.
- Provides staff with performance feedback on a regular basis, ensuring that all performance is thoroughly and accurately documented.
- Effectively deals with personnel related issues, ensuring that all assigned staff are effectively managed.
- Effectively motivates staff to create a highly engaging workforce. Communicates and continually reinforces - Broadridge's Values, Vision and Quality Policy, along with our unyielding commitment to the Service Profit Chain.
- Ensure that multiple backups are available to support each function with Client Mail Insertion and Manual - Distribution. Identifies key staff/top performers and implements plans to help them reach their potential through various training and work assignments.
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team in a high paced environment, along with 1-2 years of relevant print/mail, production or manufacturing experience.
- Have solid technical knowledge of all Client Mail equipment along with a solid understanding of the functions of all other departments. (Including their capabilities, limitations, capacities, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong trouble-shooting skills and be able to work effectively with all departments to resolve problems.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of USPS regulations and ensures that all work is inserted in accordance of postal requirements.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of, and proficiency with, Client Mail equipment including (PB Inserters, Gunther and BB600). Must also possess the ability to effectively develop and manage a thorough training program to train new temps and associates for all positions as needed.
- Strong PC skills. Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel including knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, file linking, charts/graphs, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Be able to work effectively under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Detail-oriented and able to review jobs before they are inserted and after to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- A self-starter and demonstrate strong initiative, and be able to work effectively in a team environment and promote teamwork.
- Be flexible to work various shifts, overtime, including weekends & holidays. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast paced and demanding operational environment.
- Be able to work Tuesday-Saturday from 12 am-8am (Overnight shift).
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Management, or a related field). Master's Degree
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge's flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency.
Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients' communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Back to top