Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Supervisor for our Secaucus office! This is a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the business.
As the Supervisor of Logistics, you will be responsible for all facets of Logistics, including vendor relations, timely delivery of mail, and our reconciliation and accountability standards. This includes developing and implementing strategies to improve PEQ (Productivity, Efficiency and Quality) along with overall talent development of all associates. You will also take the lead in ensuring that appropriate staff levels are maintained and all associates are properly trained to perform their functions; ensuring that all SLAs are met in a timely manner.
- Understands all software and databases used so when there are system issues they can troubleshoot and correct. Maintains and updates all systems used as needed. This includes but is not limited to the Logistics Database, Window Books, Postal One, DF Works, and all UPS/FedEx/DHL/SendSuite terminals.
- Project Management including interpretation, communication, testing and successful implementation while working with all necessary teams such as IT, Statement Group, Client Services, Production, Finance and Mail Vendors.
- Interact with various levels of management across affected areas to provide status updates and/or to obtain necessary information to meet commitments
- Manages the Client Mail Logistics/Shipping team in Secaucus, ensuring that all work produced meets or exceeds Broadridge’s client expectations and is completed within our SLAs.
- Maximizes productivity, efficiency and quality by working with all internal clients and external vendors. This will include but is not limited to Account Management, Quality Control, Client Mail, Randstad, TMG, and Statement Group.
- Work with management to review expected volumes and identify appropriate staffing levels and schedules to meet departmental and business commitments. Assist Manager/Director in communicating staffing requests to temp agencies along with tracking overall staffing agency performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all testing is completed in a timely manner with accurate documentation. Work with all parties to ensure that all new products, hardware and software are thoroughly tested prior to approval. Ultimately, ensuring that the implementation process is completed and in line with departmental standards.
- Design and implement daily production reports that monitor productivity, accuracy, and SLA achievement. Ensuring that the reports are prepared in a timely manner and that the data is accurate and used to improve overall PEQ (Productivity, Efficiency and Quality).
- Cross-train staff to ensure that multiple backups are available to support each function within Logistics. Assist management in documenting procedures and ensure that staff is appropriately trained to perform their required functions. Identify key staff/top performers and implement plans to help them reach their full potential through various training and work assignments.
- Notifies Senior Management of any potential issues as they relate to staffing, workflow, scheduling or reconciliation.
- Prepare and deliver periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively deal with personnel related issues and ensure that assigned staff is effectively managed.
- Monitors and addresses all inventory concerns with Account Management and Procurement as needed.
- Effectively motivate staff to create a highly engaged workforce with a goal of improving associate satisfaction surveys. Communicate and continually reinforce Broadridge Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the Service Profit Chain with assigned staff.
- Ensure that all Logistics/Shipping associates follow departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely basis. Recommend process improvement and cost containment initiatives to reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- During Month End’s and as the business requires, must be available to work extended hours to meet SLA’s for the different clients serviced
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 3-5 years of Logistical experience including one with leadership responsibility
- Functional/technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Comfort around higher management
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced, high energy environment
- Process management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Well versed in Excel
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge’s flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency.
Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients’ communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top