Summer 2017 College Intern
Summer 2017 College Internship
In today’s highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges including — client retention, transparency, operational efficiency, regulatory change, and emerging digital strategies. Accessing the most up-to-date information is therefore crucial to the success and development of this industry. Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value. Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today’s capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients’ capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements.
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
Broadridge is currently seeking a sharp, business-minded student interns with data analysis and research skills to join our teams for a 10 week summer internship that gives an in-depth understanding of the organization through hands-on work experience and training seminars. Interns are placed within our organization into the following departments based on his/her field of study: Account Management, Accounting/ Finance, Business Development &Strategy, Client Services, IT Infrastructure, IT Development, Marketing, Production Operations, Marketing and Sales
Our objective is to provide a hands-on work experience while developing core values and the skills necessary for a successful career. Professional social networking opportunities to build strong business relationships beneficial towards a successful future. Mentorship with highly engaged management teams that will share with you the knowledge and support you obtain by being a part of the Broadridge Family. Our program has five main components:
- Organizational Learning Opportunities: Day to day work defined internship manager within the function work groups, general scope of work.
- Management Learning Opportunities: Group Learning Discussions, Leadership Development Trainings, Professional Mentorship Relationships, Small group projects.
- Professional Social Networking: Informal Networking Events for Interns – TBD.
- Industry Knowledge Development: Financial Industry Event, Broadridge 101 Training, Operations Facility Tour(s).
- Broadridge Presentation: Frequent collaboration towards a Broadridge presentation presented to senior leaders of Broadridge at the conclusion of the program
- Must be currently enrolled student seeking a degree in the financial industry; preferably Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Data Analytics, Information Systems or Economics
- Must have completed the sophomore year.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top