Strategic Account & Contract Manager
This key role has overall relationship management of a strategic client/partnership, including contract management, commercial relationship and service escalation. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate evidence of managing complex contracts whilst securing the commercial relationship, with a service—related oversight. With an eye for detail you will be keen to ensure that commercial propositions are accurate and timely. Your relationship skills will be needed to build deep, meaningful relationships to address our client’s challenges and your strategic focus will ensure both the client and Broadridge’s requirements are met. You will be comfortable devoting a major portion (70%) of your time to managing the contractual process in order to protect both parties, with the remainder used to focus on the commercial stream. You will aspire to, or have experience of, general management of a business line with full P&L accountability.
Reporting line: Direct report to head of GTOi Global Account Management
Salary: Up to £100K + Competitive Bonus & Benefits
- Contract Management — Primary individual responsible for contract management with the strategic partner, for a growing set of agreements The successful candidate shall deliver the agreed services and any changes required to underlying complex contract structures and ensuring that Broadridge’s interests are protected.
- Full involvement in helping the strategic partner and end clients to achieve their strategy and ensuring that Broadridge remains front and centre of that.
- Manage a wide range of contacts within the strategic partner and their representatives of end clients, maximizing time spent with the partner in order to build trust and understand their needs.
- Revenue Generation — Identify and follow up on revenue generating opportunities, prepare and price proposals based on product development analysis and estimates, negotiate and drive client sign-off proposals.
- Broadridge Liaison — Liaise as required with Broadridge teams in order to ensure a first class service is provided to the client.
- Governance and Escalation — maintain a view on overall service management across business units, including projects, EBF’s, releases, SLA results, service continual improvement and work with the Broadridge teams and partner to address any issues that are detrimental to either party.
- Aside from day-to-day operational issues which escalate to the Client Service Manager, act as next point of escalation for partner and internal Broadridge staff for any material issues relating to the partner or their end clients, and aim to resolve before representing within monthly governance and steering meetings.
- Ensure Broadridge delivers the best possible service.
- Compliance with contracted Service Level Agreements. Take pro-active steps and provide internal leadership to get service back on track as required. Provide forward looking analysis of consequences of any SLA issues in order to manage the service back to the levels required.
- Forecasting and Invoicing — Liaise with the Finance Department and provide internal revenue projections. Assist with any invoicing issues and structures for business as it is onboarded.
Qualifications and Experience
- Managing complex contracts, and delivering obligations within.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate galvanize others
- Strong knowledge of the environment — asset classes, markets, client needs products and solutions
- Deep and long—standing client relationships, with a proven track record in building and growing client relationships
- Gravitas and credibility at senior level
- Strong networking, listening and influencing skills
- High impact communication skills
- Strong idea generation, action orientation and goal focus
- Previous initiation and delivery of large-scale IT change projects, in an IT vendor/service capacity
- Management of multi-million budgets
- Effective planning and organizing abilities
- Global mind-set and appreciation of operation in various cultures
- Excellent spoken and written English. Business-level French-speaking would be an advantagebut not essential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top