Stock Transfer Operations-Senior Associate
We are looking for a highly motivated individual seeking a challenging role as a member of our Company Items Team within our Transfer Agency Organization. You will be responsible for the review of client and shareholder presentations. Also, you'll perform various functions pertaining to initial public offerings and secondary offerings. Process Transfer Agent Operations items (Transfers, Corporate Actions, Shareholder Sales and Purchases)
You will handle reporting and analysis of processing standards to improve efficiency and compliance
- Testing and implementing TSP initiatives
- Balancing & Reconciliation
- Direct and assist with special projects as needed
- Research and Investigation (External and Internal)
- You will review Compliance efforts and implementation of training to assist in improving on the knowledge
- You'll provide back-up for other departments as necessary
- Assist management in responding to and providing the necessary information to respond to issuer and shareholder inquiries
- Strong ability to Multi-Task, and handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience with all Microsoft products and systems (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to problem solve.
- Analytical review reporting tools for balancing and reconciliation.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top