Sr. Technical Writing Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Create communications, technical documentation and other associated materials
- Develop instructional materials
- Update the documentation distribution portal
- Provide operational support
- 5 years’ experience writing /editing technical communications and documentation
- 5 years experience developing instructor led elearning courseware
- Ability to understand and interpret technical requirements
- Knowledge of graphic authoring tools: Adobe Suite, Robohelp, Captivate, Madcap Flare, HTML, Dreamweaver, Bootstrap
- 4 years’ experience within economic, accounting or financial disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Leadership, process management and attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to a changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in French, English, Communications, Instructional design, Marketing, Finance or Graphic design
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top