Sr. Software Developer
Broadridge’s Customer Communications division is bringing a suite of data-driven technology solutions to healthcare, utilities, telecommunications, insurance, banking, mutual fund, retirement and asset management firms. Our clients are looking for solutions to their business challenges and Broadridge is uniquely positioned to support their needs today and into the future. Our business is about growth, innovation and the people that make it all possible.
We are currently seeing a full time/direct hire Senior Software Developer based out of our El Dorado Hills, CA facility to support our growing business needs.
In this role, you will:
- Write, maintain, and document code to complex technical/business specifications (written or verbal) while aligning with established methodologies and procedures.
- You’ll demonstrate a solid business understanding for the purpose of the application or assigned task.
- You’ll be responsible for demonstrating a high-level of coding proficiency and can be assigned coding tasks of a complex nature.
- You will meet with internal clients to determine software requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Sr. Software Developers perform design walk throughs and collect and document data and data relationships; you’ll plan, design, and build data models.
- In addition to coordinating and supervising the installation of projects, you’ll mentor less experienced staff in this function. *DICE_TA
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top