Sr. Server Engineer (Storage)
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a Storage Engineer to join our Technology Solutions and Services team in our El Dorado Hills, CA office.
This role will provide senior-level Storage support to multiple team members and end users. This role involves systems administration for SAN and Storage subsystems located in a diverse hardware environment across global data centers.
- You will be part of a storage team that works with other technology teams with a focus on exceeding expected service levels and continuous improvements.
- You are a goal oriented person that thrives in a culture of accountability where rewards are based on achievements that are aligned with core values & business priorities
- Collaborate with other systems engineers on infrastructure implementations to support all Client Technology - Hosting Delivery Models
- Be a subject matter lead on all storage technologies in order to ensure we deliver the most cost effective, consistent, resilient, secure, scalable and supportable designs and implementations for the business and our customers
- Provide storage infrastructure support, software management, system troubleshooting, performance engineering and optimization, and maintenance
- Write procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of storage hardware and/or software.
- Work with project management group to help lead the implementation of storage infrastructure projects from a technical, educational, and documentation creation as well as review perspective.
- Participate within an on-call rotation team.
- Perform storage environment troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common storage problems as part of solution onboarding into hosting.
- Support the operation of the Business Continuity plan as it relates to ongoing processes around backup, recovery practices, media management, and long term retention procedures.
- Support Disaster Recovery planning, and testing initiatives.
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a detailed, technical understanding of storage including: EMC; VMAX, VNX, Isilon, and Netapp (7-Mode and Cluster).
- You are flexible and willing to accept business and technology change.
- A teammate, capable of independent work and study.
- Validated ability of process development and good understanding of service delivery principles.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a large global company with a complex IT environment.
- You possess good interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help resolve technical issues with a sense of urgency.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top