Sr. Sales Support Specialist
Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value. Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today’s capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients’ capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
You will play a meaningful role in the execution of Broadridge’s sales strategy by supporting the Market Segment Sales teams. This position will be filled by a professional with exceptional drive and energy, strong presentation skills, and experience with analytics and research. Will partner with sales teams, as well as other sales support teams including marketing, sales operations, CRM, pricing, legal, product teams, and account management. You will organize content for client and management presentations, including account and competitive analysis. He/She will analyze information for sales managers and participates in special projects on an as-needed basis.
You will report to the VP of Sales Strategy and Operations. Will be responsible for the following:
- Develop presentations, playbooks, account profiles and other materials for external (client) and internal (management) meetings.
- Research, organize and develop content for client presentations, including account and competitive analysis to increase sales effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales teams to gather business intelligence to support decision making processes.
- You will collaborate with sales executives and sales management to gather business requirements, supporting the solution definition and positioning of Broadridge products/services to clients and prospects.
- Assist in documenting and monitoring the sales processes — including account planning and profiles, sales activity reporting, client documentation & other necessary sales support content.
- Help create and maintain communication mechanisms for knowledge sharing, market information and client activity among key partners across the organization.
- Work with CRM, Sales Operations, RFP Team, Marketing, Product Management and business unit representatives to support streamlined messaging of information of critical information with Sales.
- Partner with product teams and marketing to build and implement communication processes for new product rollouts and updates to ensure timely and consistent communications to sales and client facing associates.
- You will lead special projects related to sales initiatives and client requests as needed.
- Will work in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong Salesforce.com, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to research, organize and present information in various formats.
- Experience analyzing data with the ability to summarize information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to multi-task, strong time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time.
Experience Range: Entry level position with 1-2 or 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment supporting Sales teams
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top