Sr. QA Engineer
Broadridge is growing, and our Advisor Solutions business is adding talent to our team. As the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing website releases. You'll collaborate with business systems analysts, development and implementation teams, working on testing client specific releases of Broadridge Website Manager solutions.
Responsibilities include: review/analyze requirements, process design documentation, develop test plan/strategy documentation, write and execute test cases to validate new functionality (new templates), monitor defects, maintain project QA status page on Wiki, and generate weekly reports.
- Review requirements with BSA and technical designs with Implementation teams, develop/execute tests to verify new functionality
- You will develop Acceptance test plans
- Design, develop and execute client specific automated acceptance tests scripts
- You will estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing with business/dev teams
- Develop test plans
- Develop/publish acceptance criteria's
- Plan/execute automated tests
- You will generate weekly status reports
- Test coverage reporting
- Ensure the number of defects reported/fixed/verified
- Provide automation development/execution status
- Handle new features test case development/execution status
- You'll also provide regression test execution status
We will need your experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, processes
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance (6+ years in QA)
- Experience working in Agile development process (at least 2 years)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium is a plus)
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working with QC as Test case management tool (2+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- SQL Experience (MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle .....)
- Working knowledge of JIRA (as bug tracking system and as Agile process management)
- Experience working with distributed dev/QA teams
You will need these skills/technologies:
- QC (ALM) for test case management
- JIRA (task/bugs management)
- Test plan/test strategy documentation
- Experience testing web application across multiple browsers/platforms (sales/marketing environments)
- Mobile testing (web or hybrid applications)
Nice to have:
- Accessibility audit experience (desktop and mobile):
- JAWS (desktop)
- Voice Over (mobile)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top