Sr. Project Manager
Broadridge Advisor Solutions is growing, and we are looking for a top gun Sr. Project Manager to join our team and drive our marketing solutions to successful implementation. You’ll need to be able to develop a strong understanding of our clients’ business and marketing requirements while leading multiple projects in a high-energy, rapidly expanding company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of project implementation from inception to deployment
- Help drive and control solution scoping and requirements
- Partner with relationship managers to ensure project alignment with key client strategic initiatives
- Develop and manage project documentation and communications, including project timelines, detailed project plans, communication plan, and status reports identifying risks, milestones, issues and action items
- You’re a smart, energized and dynamic leader with 5-8 years of project management experience
- You have a solid understanding of full life cycle software development and/or websites
- You excel in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple workstreams
- You’re comfortable switching between agile and waterfall methodologies as needed
- You’re an outstanding team leader and can manage cross-functional teams with ease
- Your project plans and client/management facing documents are precise, concise and outstandingly professional
- You feel comfortable communicating with all resource levels, from co-workers to c-level
- You bring a positive and innovative approach to the table, working as the consummate teammate while facilitating and leading your team to successful implementations
- You’ve got a 4-year college education or equivalent experience
Broadridge Advisor Solutions’ marketing management and automation platform enables wealth and asset management companies and insurers to manage and implement marketing activities efficiently across field offices and branch locations using consistent standards. With our platform, we provide unique analytic capabilities designed to increase marketing and sales effectiveness, and has advanced social media tools and a modular architecture.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top