Sr. Project Manager
The Sr. Project Manager, an external client facing position, requires exceptional marketing communications project management, process and communication skills.
In this role, you will provide project management support ranging from pre-sales requirements definition, SOW generation, implementation, deployment and transition to post implementation client support teams.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of business solutions with internal partners and functional teams.
- Solicits business requirements in conjunction with sales, business analysts, client services, technology specialists and other functional groups.
- Develop project plans, project charters, communications plans, quality management plans, risk plans, contingency plans, lessons’ learned post implementation reviews and other associated documentation.
- Identify project interdependencies and manage project issues logs and resolutions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of project based estimating techniques, resource planning and allocation methods, activity based estimating, budget and cost estimating, WBS development and scope management.
- Be responsible for adhering to change management procedures incorporating a formalized change control process ensuring that changes to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources are formally defined, documented and approved.
- Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks using risk management techniques, develop contingency plans to mitigate risks. Track project’s critical path, tollgate reviews and performance benchmarks as identified by PMO guidelines.
- Actively track the work efforts of business, technical, and quality assurance resources through daily management of the project plan.
- Develop project documentation; analyzes and reports on project status, monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables and content to clients. Evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation continually improving the project infrastructure.
- Maintain relationships with external clients, project leaders, internal client services teams, managers, vendors, and other departments. Coordinate efforts across multiple business units when applicable ensuring continuous and efficient management of projects. Gather input and feedback and reports to senior management team. Respond and resolve client’s operational issues as applicable throughout the implementation and deployment phases. Collaborate and communicate with project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-divisional project initiatives and activities.
- Coordinate QA software testing processes as required. Diagnoses project issues eliminating obstacles that jeopardize the completion of projects on time and within budget.
Bachelor’s degree required
PMP certification preferred
5-7 years Project Management experience, Strategic project management (SPM)
Proficient in Microsoft Project / Microsoft Project Server
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Strong virtual meeting leadership facilitation skills
Knowledge of print on demand and/or content management systems desirable
Strong project planning and process analysis / improvement skills
Ability to function well in a matrix organization
Knowledge of SDLC / PDLC
Financial Services experience desirable
Understanding of warehouse and distribution logistics desirable; not necessary
Broadridge Marketing Communications (MarCom) supports distribution channels for data driven, dynamic on-demand communications with custom targeted content. Three primary product categories include – Retirement plan / DC service provider communications, Bank/broker-dealer client communications and Asset manager, variable annuity and insurance advisor/investor communications. Marcom provides communication services to 15 of the top 20 retirement plan providers, recordkeepers, top wirehouse and BDs.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top