Sr. Project Coordinator
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge Financial Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to plan, organize, and administer IT projects and to coordinate the work assigned to associates on the project teams. This position will provide project administrative support services for the IT Development Group by coordinating and executing projects plans.
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, workshops, and other project events, distribute agendas, and document meeting minutes
* General administration duties such as running and distributing standard reports, maintaining procedural documentation, meeting preparation and support.
* Provide IT project support and manage the tracking of detailed tasks in MS Project, Excel, and MS PowerPoint
* Follow the SDLC and project management process and ensure that required project deliverables are provided (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.)
* Manage departmental documentation and administer the program's SharePoint site
* Prepare weekly status reports that include project issues, risks, milestones, decisions and status. Manage issues, risks and escalations as needed.
* Bachelors Degree * 3-5 years of project coordination experience
* Good communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
* Strong skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and basic skills in MS Project.
* Able to self-manage to meet objectives / develops strategies to solve complex problems.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top