Sr. Programmer Analyst (JR1001800)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring! If you're a Sr. Programmer Analyst seeking a full time / direct hire role based out of Coppell, TX, we are interested in evaluating your background and would like you to join our growing Broadridge Customer Communications team. If you are passionate about technology and developing state of the art applications in Financial Services, please review below!
- You will be involved in all aspects of the software development, including process and software design, software implementation, documentation, quality assurance, deployment automation, and production support.
- Play an active role in the code review process. Provide suggestions to improve application design, coding, unit, and integration tests, in order to improve software quality.
- Investigate system problems, and propose solutions and/or design improvements.
- Remain abreast of significant technology developments. In this role, you will work as part of a software development team passionate about client onboarding and will develop and build high-quality software for critical business applications in an evolving, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of training and on-the-job experience.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience designing and implementing critical enterprise software, using object-oriented programming languages and concepts.
- Experience with StreamWeaver or Compart is a plus.
- Perl and Shell scripting in an Unix environment is required.
- 5 years of experience with Pitney Bowes, Mail Stream, NCOA, Finalist, NDM, FTP, scheduling applications and Autosys or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relational databases(Oracle, MySQL)
- Proven technical proficiency and world-class analytical skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top