Sr Product Specialist (JR1005899)
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a Product Specialist to join the Global Post Trade Management Product team. The Product Specialist will work closely with Fixed Income, Equity, International SMEs Product Managers, Engineers and Ontologists within the organization to manage requirements, product backlogs, and help evolve GPTM platform, with a primary focus on the Portal.
In This Role You Will:
- Ideate and conceive features that generate high customer value and deliver against business goals
- Integrate customer research, usability studies and market analysis into actionable product requirements
- Interact with users & stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, gaps, and solve real problems
- Partner with the Product Owners to translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements and acceptance test criteria
- Write features for new products and product enhancements, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deeply inquisitive, enjoys creative problem solving, has a strong attention to details, and enjoys working at the intersection of tech and business
- Determination to get to the best outcome for our customers, both external clients and internal business partners
- Ability to empathize with customers and having a commitment to customer focused design
- Experience in product development desired
- Understanding of tech and product development processes, known as a business person who can speak both tech and business languages
- Previous experience in an Agile or Scaled Agile Product Development environment is a plus
- Strong communication and technical skills with the ability to quickly grasp technical issues/concepts
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple project priorities and drive flawless execution in a quickly changing, highly matrixed environment
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Experience shipping both new products as well as improving upon existing ones
- Experience leading or supporting user research
- Experience as a designer or engineer a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top