Sr Pricing Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Sr Pricing Analyst to work in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will promote achievement of business objectives through the development of pricing strategies and proposals that improve profitability. You will be responsible for coordinating and performing all activities related to price quoting, customer profitability analysis, and promoting the use of standard pricing, estimating tools and standard processes. You will support the pricing team in developing, analyzing and executing deal pricing that improves profitability. You will perform current state financial analysis of pricing actions and impact across business units, products, client relationships, and identify pricing-related performance improvement opportunities.
In addition, you will prepare business performance drivers, key metrics and other analytical insights regarding deal pricing activities. You will identify new pricing opportunities across client base and play a role in driving continued growth in revenue realization in order to meet corporate objectives for profitable revenue growth and value extraction.
- Deal Pricing
- Prepare price proposals and customer profitability analysis, as well as build and evaluate alternative pricing scenarios
- Support and lead renewal pricing process for all clients, while adhering to established business guidelines
- Coordinate and work closely with the Product Managers to understand their pricing strategies and provide pricing and costing mentorship as needed
- Work with multiple departments and streamline current quoting and pricing processes
- P&L and Cost Modeling
- Craft and support product and deal P&L modeling, and evaluate and maintain standard costing metrics
- Support development and maintenance of valuable product pricing
- Perform peer (competitor) and other market analyses to supplement business cases for business-level pricing strategy, channel-specific pricing practices and/or product-level price levels
- Develop and calculate estimated relative pricing and cost models based on historical and like-item information
- KPI Reporting & Data Repository
- Build and generate management statistics and KPI report on pricing levels and coordinate the preparation of client profit and loss statements
- Develop and maintain information database for pricing related data and deal summaries
- Perform system maintenance of pricing, handle price increases and assist with revenue assurance programs to prevent revenue leakage
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Knowledge and experience in product pricing and process improvement
- Advance and high-level proficiency with Excel
- Cost modeling experience a big plus
- 7+ years of work experience in pricing and related analytical roles with validated results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data analysis and modeling results into actionable recommendations
- Process orientated with the ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Sound business insight for developing pricing and positioning strategies
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top