Sr. Maintenance Service Technician (South Windsor)
Broadridge is growing!
We are actively recruiting for a Sr. Maintenance Service Technician to join our Maintenance Services team in South Windsor. In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You will perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including printers, inserters and mail sorting equipment.
- Responding to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency.
- Reading and interpreting technical service bulletins and manuals to develop troubleshooting plans for problems.
- Evaluating and assessing equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner and knowing when to raise the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors or management to aid in the problem resolution process.
- Consistently using inventory systems and maintaining the spare parts/supply inventory.
- Providing on-the-job training to less experienced associates as needed.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top