Sr. Maintenance Service Technician
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Maintenance Service Technician to join our Maintenance Services team in South Windsor. In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You will perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor.
- Responsible for mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including printers, inserters and mail sorting equipment.
- Responding to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency.
- Reading and interpreting technical service bulletins and manuals to develop troubleshooting plans for problems.
- Evaluating and assessing equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner and knowing when to raise the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors or management to aid in the problem resolution process.
- Consistently using inventory systems and maintaining the spare parts/supply inventory.
- Providing on-the-job training to less experienced associates as needed.
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment including a minimum of two years of experience in maintaining and repairing high speed automated machinery. Experience working with Pitney Bowes high speed inserters and mail sortation equipment preferred.
- Completed ACDC theory course from an accredited institution or equivalent vocational/military training or work experience. A+ certification is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Significant amount of standing, walking, and lifting at least 50 pounds required.
- Other shop duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule and overtime required and the ability to work the shift outlined below.
Late week day shift = 6 AM to 6 PM every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and alternate Wednesdays (3 day / 4 day weeks)
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click heret o view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top