Sr. Java Programmer Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! If you're a Sr. Java Programmer Analyst seeking a full time / direct hire role based out of El Dorado Hills, CA, we are interested in evaluating your background and would like you to join our growing customer communication architecture team. If you are passionate about technology and developing state of the art applications in Financial Services, please review below!
- In this role, you will work closely in a software development team to develop and build high-quality Java software for critical business applications in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development, including process and software design, software implementation, documentation, quality assurance, deployment automation, and production support
- You'll provide technical leadership and creative expertise in the design/development of new applications and improvement of existing applications
- Help establish methodologies and define software development industry standards for ensuring code quality and overall project success
- Recommend and introduce tools, framework, and processes to the development team, in efforts to help improve efficiency in the development process
- Work closely with the Software Architect, and provide architecture and application design recommendations
- Play an active role in the code review process. Provide suggestions to improve application design, coding, unit, and integration tests, in order to improve software quality
- Assist in defining technical interfaces and processes with clients and partners
- Act as a technical advisor and mentor to less experienced Java Developers
- Investigate system problems, and propose solutions and/or design improvements
- Remain abreast of relevant technology developments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of training and on-the-job experience
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience designing and implementing critical enterprise software, using object-oriented programming languages and concepts
- Experience with Java, Perl and developing web services
- Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Proven technical proficiency and top-notch analytical skills
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top