Sr. Information Security Specialist
Broadridge has a great opportunity for a Sr. Information Security Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of the External Security Management Office, the Sr. Information Security Specialist will possess knowledge of information security practices, possess knowledge of information security risk management practices, possess client services support skills, participate in client onsite information security risk assessments, participate in client identified risk remediation efforts, create requested vulnerability assessment reports and facilitate internal and external discussions, complete written information security responses to assigned client information security questionnaire requests, poses excellent verbal and writing skills, effectively communicate, practice effective multitasking skills, be able to be a team player, and meet or exceed imposed deadlines.
- We seek an individual with the capability to to acquire knowledge of Broadridge Product/Service Offerings across all Business Units.
- You will address any assigned client Information Security onsite risk assessment requests and provide appropriate support, responses, presentations, reaching out to management as required for guidance.
- You will support any assigned client Vulnerability Assessment. and provide appropriate support and responses. as well as evaluate Client Information Security requests and provide appropriate responses, reaching out to management as required for guidance.
- Identify any assigned client Information Security questions that require Subject Matter Expert Support.
- Perform SharePoint status updates for assigned client Information Security requests in a timely manner.
- You will oversee Information Security knowledge base including Subject Matter Expert Responses.
- Evaluate/Update Information Security client questionnaire Policies, Standards, and Procedures when required.
- You will actively participate in the higher education security community such as ISACA.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and travel when required.
- LI-PH1 CE_TA
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 5+ years knowledge of Information Security practices.
- We seek excellent verbal and writing skills.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You practice effective multi-tasking skills.
- You meet or exceed imposed deadlines.
- We seek an individual with strong attention to detail.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.”
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top