Sr Human Resource Business Partner
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Sr HR Business Partner to join our dynamic HR Team! As the Sr HRBP, you will maintain and enhance Broadridge’s capability by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. This role will be supporting units within our Customer Communications Division. This division offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the successful Sr HR Business Partner include but are not limited to:
- Providing proactive HR support, guidance, counsel and strategic input to maximize the effectiveness of the businesses within Broadridge.
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Assists in preparing human resource staffing plans and forecasts to project hiring, training and development needs.
- Advises management on the interpretation and application of HR policies, procedures, programs, and employment law requirements as they pertain to associate selection, hiring, training, development, discipline, and termination.
- Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures to business partners and units.
- Ensures that employee relations strategies are in place to deliver an Employer of Choice working environment for all associates. Deals with employee relations issues in a pre-emptive and sensitive manner.
- Develops and analyzes appropriate HR statistics, metrics, data and trends to meet management information needs.
- Assists in determining the training needs of the organization. Coordinates and secures appropriate resources to deliver training and/or delivers the training personally.
- 5-7 years experience as a Sr. HR Generalist having owned a client group across remote locations.
- Must possess excellent people skills along with the experience and ability to handle difficult and complicated employee relations matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience conducting training and presentations to senior executives.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills required. Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required / Masters Degree in HR or MBA is a plus.
- SPHR/PHR certification is a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top