Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant - CONTRACT
Broadridge is seeking a dynamic Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant to support the President of our Advisor division in Needham, MA.
This is a temporary, contract position.
The successful Sr. Executive Assistant will:
- You will handle the GM's calendar, ensuring adequate time and preparation for appointments; in consultation with the GM, settles priority of meeting attendance
- Compose/prepare correspondence and reports (often of confidential and time-sensitive nature) accurately and in specified timeframes
- Responsible for coordinating revisions of reports and/or correspondence including editing and finalizing PowerPoint presentations and other deliverables on behalf of the Senior Leadership team; ensure accuracy and appropriate content, as well as maintaining the integrity and image projected by Broadridge
- Coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple projects of high importance simultaneously, following up on issues in a timely manner
- Review office operations on a regular basis to ensure efficient, effective, and cost-effective processes
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, legal documents and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Contact clients, vendors and partners in order to set up meetings, follow ups, order supplies, etc.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine questions
- Manage confidential information according to established protocol and regulatory compliance regulations
- Oversee logistical details of internal/external audits
- Manage files and records, design forms, and build office procedures.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience supporting a Senior level leader
- Highly motivated, upbeat, personable and capable of handling multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top