Sr. Director-Strategy & Business Development
As the Senior Director, you will work directly with the General Manager of the Mutual Fund Trade Processing business unit along with the VP, MFRS Strategy and Business Development, to help drive our growth strategy.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- You will develop strategic frameworks to analyze the division’s existing business and identify/assess new market opportunities, including acquisitions, partnerships and new products
- Lead identification and pursuit of opportunities that drive incremental value to the business
- Develop and apply appropriate methodologies for market segmentation and sizing to drive market trend and competitive landscape analysis
- You will utilize rigorous fact-based, quantitative analysis to identify and prioritize strategic business initiatives for Matrix
- Develop business case deliverables for executive-level presentations to communicate and achieve consensus for strategic recommendations
- You will partner with senior management to develop and execute the strategic agenda, report on results and make recommendations to further improve the strategy
- Lead complex projects with multiple work streams and partners; coordinate and facilitate strategy discussions with senior leaders
Matrix, a Broadridge company, is the leading independent provider of TrueOpen™ products and services for financial professionals, including banks, third party administrators, recordkeepers, financial advisors, broker/dealers, mutual fund providers and insurance providers, among others. Our expertise, combined with creative, proprietary technology, helps our clients turn today’s challenges into opportunities ultimately helping you retain clients and grow your business.
- 5 to 8 years of strategy experience in a management consulting firm or corporate strategy group of a financial services firm.
- Experience with elements of strategy formulation, evaluation and launch as well as the acquisition/strategic partnership process including: target identification, assessment, and business case development.
- Experience in the financial services or technology sector (FinTech experience is a strong plus, particularly within the mutual fund, retirement or asset management sectors).
- Experience analyzing market trends and product direction.
- Confirmed ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Experience working in the context of a large, complex, global organization where working across boundaries, developing strong organizational relationships are keys to success.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and influence others to accomplish complex major activities and report on operations and activities which are very broad in scope and across a matrix environment.
- Strong quantitative skills, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent academic background from top undergraduate institution with outstanding performance.
Some travel required
This is an exciting role with strong professional upside. We are an attractive company positioned at a positive inflection point, there is significant opportunity for you to make a difference and Broadridge anticipates the individual being hired will become a strong contributor within its senior leadership, with tangible opportunities for further advancement.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top