Sr. Director-Strategy & Business Development
As the Senior Director, you will work directly with the General Manager of the Mutual Fund Trade Processing business unit along with the VP, MFRS Strategy and Business Development, to help drive our growth strategy.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- You will develop strategic frameworks to analyze the division’s existing business and identify/assess new market opportunities, including acquisitions, partnerships and new products
- Lead identification and pursuit of opportunities that drive incremental value to the business
- Develop and apply appropriate methodologies for market segmentation and sizing to drive market trend and competitive landscape analysis
- You will utilize rigorous fact-based, quantitative analysis to identify and prioritize strategic business initiatives for Matrix
- Develop business case deliverables for executive-level presentations to communicate and achieve consensus for strategic recommendations
- You will partner with senior management to develop and execute the strategic agenda, report on results and make recommendations to further improve the strategy
- Lead complex projects with multiple work streams and partners; coordinate and facilitate strategy discussions with senior leaders
Matrix, a Broadridge company, is the leading independent provider of TrueOpen™ products and services for financial professionals, including banks, third party administrators, recordkeepers, financial advisors, broker/dealers, mutual fund providers and insurance providers, among others. Our expertise, combined with creative, proprietary technology, helps our clients turn today’s challenges into opportunities ultimately helping you retain clients and grow your business.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top