Sr. Director-Product Management (Customer Communications) (JR1009710)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Sr. Product Manager will work across the entire product development life cycle to drive the vision and delivery of products and features to grow the business. You'll be assessing the competitive landscape, identifying revenue opportunities, and work on Go-to-Market strategies, and be accountable for our product’s P&L and pricing strategy. At Broadridge Customer Communications, we provide robust, compliant data management and archival solutions which optimize and distributes content for all document types across all channels, according to our customers' preferences, business rules and industry regulations.
You will be supporting existing products and solutions and that deliver value to our clients and improves the customer experience for our clients’ customers. This position is essential to driving new revenue streams for our organization through the adoption of digital services. Our team consists of technical product managers who have ownership of the product lifecycle. This role helps define target markets and opportunities that will result in higher sales through the execution of valuable capabilities we bring to clients. Our team works with the entire Broadridge organization to deliver products that span the enterprise
- Build, own and handle the product roadmap and life cycle from strategic vision to tactical execution
- Define product requirements that meet client / market needs and add long-term value to clients / BRCC product portfolio
- Drive opportunities into revenue-generating product features
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, the competition, trends in the market and client feedback to determine if features will add new value to the product
- Facilitate ongoing product demos of new features and product releases
- Lead prioritization / approval of work that requires the product’s services based on revenue / regulatory changes
- Engage partners in research, data and support and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Promote baseline product plans and identify project dependencies.
- Partner with Marketing & Sales regarding attainment of sales/revenue targets and crafting sales and marketing materials.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, with demonstrated success leading entire digital product life cycles for large scale products including revenue management
- Bachelor’s degree
- A proven track record of working with various partners to plan, execute and track product releases from inception to completion
- Compelling story teller with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas to various audiences.
- Encourage others by providing support and recommendations throughout the agile development process
- Validated ability to influence and drive consensus across an organization
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to successfully help sales team identify and fill sales pipeline
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top